Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Original Skinner art for a good cause

"Kim Deal"
"Kyle Gass" 
A description from Skinner:
"Hey get in on this auction ok??! You can get a sick framed piece from me and raise money for my friends wife who is stuck dealing with the aftermath of his passing... I really loved this person, Dylan Williams.. He was a very special person and i fortunately got to spend at least a little time with him while he was here... The loss of such a beautiful person and advocate of underground art and comics is very tragic to me personally and for the world... I want to do any small thing i can to alleviate any suffering regarding his passing.. Wont you help my friends? I appreciate it and will appreciate greatly any help.. I know its hard i know things are rough.. Lets pull together and shorten the hold of loss if we can ... Thank you!!" 

The auction doesn't end until Oct 15, 2011 at 12:32:40 PDT, so you have plenty of time to bid.

Both are original framed 18" x 24" paintings

Visit the eBay auction HERE

Skinner currently has an exhibit you can visit Gallery 1988 Alex Pardee & Skinner Artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment