Monday, October 31, 2011

Tim Doyle's "Secret Show to the Future 2" Print


Here is the info from Secret Show to the Future 2's website:
"Tim Doyle and I have been going back and forth on this gig poster for about 6 weeks now, and I just saw a pretty final draft and it is totally awesome. We kept it “future” themed while trying to avoid all the typical “BTTF” hackiness that tends to become unavoidable. I may release a tease here or there so check back often!  Something I think I’ll mention now is that this print will have a variant and versions of both will be available signed. I wanted everyone to be able to get what they want and I think this works. So there will be a regular edition, a regular edition signed, a variant edition and a variant edition signed.  Be aware that the variant and signed variant will be extremely limited in production.  When will these be available you ask? Same time the show airs. Nov 5th at 10PM these posters will be available in the store at http://ssttf.bigcartel.com/. Please don’t forget, all the proceeds from this gig poster are going to TEAMFOX which is part of Michael J. Fox’s Parkinson’s foundation. It’s a great cause, a great reason to get some guys together and do a “Secret Show” and a great poster anyway! Show or not, I’d totally love a BTTF related poster like this.
For those who do not want to be left out and absolutely MUST have one of these prints I can only recommend to start F5′ing the store page 5 mins before the show and the second I have them up, you can be all checked out. The total run including variants will be under 200 and will never be reprinted. If you miss one, all you can do is check eBay."

Unfortunately, the only image of the print is the teaser above.
In short on Nov 5 at 10pm you can BUY them HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment